Login   |     |   Saturday, October 21, 2017
Site Search
Tips & Products Detail
Replace standard light switches with lighted ones


To find the light switch in a dark room, replace regular switches with lighted ones. You will find these in the lighting section of hardware and home improvement stores.

Rating People: 0   Average Rating:     

Making Life Easier Contact Us at Making Life Easier
9042 Aspen Grove Lane | Madison, WI 53717-2700
Phone: (608) 824-0401 |

website security